Friday, November 2, 2012

November TBR / October Wrap-up


Here's what I read in October and what I plan to read in November.

OCTOBER READ








I had two 5-star books this month. Can you guess which book was my favourite?!


NOVEMBER TBR

This list is completely *NOT* set in stone. I'm going to the Ontario Book Blogger's Meet-up tomorrow and bringing back quite a few books with me. So, depending on excitement levels this might change quite drastically between now and the end of the month. This is what I would be attempting to read if not for the meet-up.



Not shown (ebooks)



post signature

6 comments:

  1. What did you think of The Raven Boys. I wanted to pick it up but I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I'm also nervous to try The Scorpio Races but I'm going to check it out anyways =D

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was confusing at first but everything came together so well at the end. The Raven Boys ended up being my favourite book in October. 5 stars!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, The Scorpio Races!! Must-read!!

    Also, Ex-Mas is super, super fun, just a light, fluffy read.

    Definitely intrigued to see what we will be bringing back with us...

    See you tomorrow!! Yay, so excited. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I met you! Too bad I didn't get to talk to you much though.

      I didn't know you read Ex-mas. I'll have to read your review. Curious to see what you brought home with you. Will be doing a post on Tuesday.

      Delete
  3. Good luck! Looks like some good books! Also good job for October's reads!!

    ReplyDelete