Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Cover for Flame of Surrender


I have some news about The Ferryman and the Flame series by Rhiannon Paille.

Rhiannon has decided not to use her publisher anymore for the remaining books in the series. She has decided to go the self-publishing route instead. As a result, Flame of Surrender has a new cover.

Old cover:



New cover: ???

There are two possibilities so I'm going to show you both of them. Rhiannon has asked for some feedback because she loves them both and can't decide, so if you have a preference let her know in the comments!

Possibility #1



Possibility #2



Okay...I can totally see why she is having trouble deciding which one to go with. Both are great covers. As for myself, I think I like the first cover better because it represents the story so well.

Which is your favourite?

My review of Flame of Surrender
Buy the book on Amazon
Add it to your Goodreads list.

No comments:

Post a Comment