Monday, October 29, 2012

Buttons for Sale!

Bookish blog buttons for sale!

I love making buttons for my blog, the problem is I've sort of run out of things to make buttons for, so I've decided to sell some of the new ones I've made to my fellow bloggers. Each of the backgrounds will be sold once so you know you've got a unique design for your meme or post topic.

The buttons shown in the pictures are $5 for the set. If you want extra buttons with custom text I can do 5 for $7 or 10 for $12 (CDN). I use paypal. Let me know if you want to buy any of the designs. My email is erikadlugo at yahoo dot com

If you'd prefer different text for the Stacking the Shelves button (In My Mailbox, Book Haul, etc.) let me know and I will change the words.



** Please note: The background images on these buttons are solely the property of me, Erika. No stock photography was used to make these buttons. Copyright Erika Dlugokecki, 2012.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. I know where to go when I'm in the market for something new. :-)

    ReplyDelete