Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



 
Safekeeping by Karen Hesse

Release date: September 2012
Radley just wants to get home to her parents in Vermont. While she was volunteering abroad, the American People's Party took power; the new president was assassinated; and the government cracked down on citizens. Travel restrictions are worse than ever, and when her plane finally lands in New Hampshire, Radley’s parents aren’t there.

Exhausted; her phone dead; her credit cards worthless: Radley starts walking.
 
What are you waiting on this Wednesday?
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds really interesting will have to add to my TBR.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one, thanks! Just added it to my to-read list :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this sounds gooood. I LOVE books like these, thanks for bringing it to my attention! Adding it to my TBR now.

    Sandy
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh this sounds like an interesting one!!! I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for sharing :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah. Haven't heard of this, but boy does it sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really good! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my version of WoW

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, never heard of it. But it looks good! Check out My WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete