Saturday, April 14, 2012

In My Mailbox / New Arrivals


These books are the books I've brought into my home, from the past few weeks.  All the links go to goodreads, so you can check out the summary and add to your own list if you think it interests you.

Bought:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by Maggie Stiefavter

Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi (audiobook)

From the library:
None. Too many other books I wanted to read!


Free for Kindle:
Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
A Season of Eden by Jennifer Laurens
Stained by Ella James

For Review:
Getting Somewhere by Beth Neff
Soul Thief by Aileen Pettigrew
Don't Fear the Reaper by Michelle Muto
The Green by Karly Kirkpatrick
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
Surrender by Elana Johnson
Crashing Eden by Michael Sussman

Thank you to all these wonderful authors for sending me a book to review! There are also tons of giveaways and author posts being planned to go along with these review books so be sure to watch out for them in April and May.

Thank you to Kristi at The Story Siren for the idea behind In My Mailbox and for hosting a linky every week.

What did you get in your mailbox?


16 comments:

  1. I just finished the Wolves of Mercy Falls series(Shiver, etc) recently. Overall I enjoyed them, I hope you do too! I have never 'read' an audiobook but I loved Shatter Me so I bet it is good! Happy reading! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am "reading" Shatter Me slowly but it is so amazing. I love the voice of the narrator. She is perfect. I hope I like Shiver as well. I'm not sure how I will do with the different coloured text but I've always wanted to read these so couldn't pass them up.

      Delete
    2. I was the exact same way with the colored text! I am so glad you said something because I thought it was just me. LOL :)

      Delete
  2. The Shiver Series is so good! I loved every mintue of it! I hope you enjoy them too! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like them too :) Thanks for sharing your IMM with me.

      Delete
  3. Oh some great books, I haven't read them but I think I really need to! Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many good ones! LOVE Maggie's books! Check out our IMM this week! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Love Shiver and Linger. I just finished Shatter Me and liked it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome mailbox loot! Hope you enjoy them :-) My IMM Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will LOVE Shiver! I just got it from my library (in audio book format) and it is great!

    I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Here is my IMM

    Megan (new follower!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED SHIVER! LINGER? They are one of my fa orite trilogies.

    Nancy at amusingreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I'll ever read the Shiver series but I really want to check Maggie Stiefvater's other books. I hear she has a great writing style.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete