Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guest Post on The Reading Housewives of Indiana



So...remember when I said at the beginning of the month that I would be guest posting for Jacinda over at The Reading Housewives of Indiana? Today is the day!

The post is for the Award Winning Reads Challenge but since it's also National Poetry Month, I combined the two ideas into one (hopefully) awesome post about why you should consider reading the Newbery poetry winners/honors.

Just click on the link below to be taken to my guest post:
Top 5 Reasons You Should Read Poetry 

Remember, I am also having a giveaway contest. Anyone who reviews books or writes up a post about poetry can be entered!

And don't forget to check out the Award Winning Reads Challenge which is full of awesomeness (even though I think I'm a little behind on it myself).


No comments:

Post a Comment